Saturday, March 7, 2015

Snap Out Of It!!!

One day last year when I was at home in bed taking a nap, my lights were cut off. OMG!! Really I couldn't believe it because it was my first day home on one of my R & R from being overseas, I was so tired but I totally forgot paying the bill, I just wanted to get some rest but when I heard the ac and the lights go out all on the same time, that is when I realized what I forgot to do. I jumped out of bed and began to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I panic...ked; I wandered around for about twenty minutes couldn’t think. I was trying to put on my clothes trying to find keys like I had to get out of there. I literally didn't know what to do. I was so focused that my lights were off, I was really crazy that day. I had to calm myself down literally and I said to myself Carolyn just pay it, the money was in the bank call it in and just pay it. The solution was just that simple!! I don’t know why that affected me like that like I didn’t have the means to correct the problem……

I said that to say to stop panicking, stop running around in circles, losing your mind because you are so busy focusing on that problem, that circumstance , like we have no hope, don't get me wrong I am not comparing my minor inconvenience to your major situation, all I am saying is everything is fixable in Jesus. I know when we experience gloomy, dark, or sad moments unexpectedly, our first reaction might be to panic because some are very painful, scary, doubtful or just sometimes seems to be unfair, I mean you didn’t know where this came from but you suddenly in it. I want to encourage you by telling you to be still, be prayerful and listen to what God is saying about your situation and know that everything will work out. The problem is already solved; the solution is already laid out. Whatever you might be facing today or in the future the Word says in Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Stand on that because we will have to experience moments that is designed to kill, steal and destroy us but in Isaiah 54:17 No weapons that are formed will prosper. Don’t allow your situation to diminish God's promises. I can attest to that!! . I pray for peace on any situation that is troublesome, bothersome or just a plain annoyance to you. Power of Jesus is limitless trust Him in all things!!!
Side notes
1. Even though it was my fault that I was in the dark because I forgot to pay it, I still experienced this period for a short time it was back on in the matter of an hour. This will only be temporary.
2. Sometimes God will allow the lights to go out to turn the lights on in your memory to do what He told you to do and get you out of that comfortable zone that you been laying in for quite sometimes. lol
3. Panicking is just a waste of time literally!! Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment